​If you are experiencing a hardship and need a mortgage assistance program, you may be required to provide certain information including (but not limited to):

  • Income verification
  • Prior year’s W-2 or Tax Return (if self-employed)
  • Copy of P&L statement (if self-employed)
  • Letter of hardship
  • Current bank statements

When you submit your information, it must include a completed and executed Mortgage Assistance Application (RMA). The RMA outlines additional documentation that must be provided with your application. This additional documentation is based on your applicable financial situation and intent with the home.
To discuss options for avoiding foreclosure, please contact at 1-800-ADLOANS

If you would like counseling or assistance, you can contact the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD): For a list of homeownership counselors or counseling organizations in your area, go to https://www.hud.gov/offices/hsg/sfh/hcc/hcs.cfm​ or call 800-569-4287.

For further assistance you can contact us at:

  • Servicing related questions: servicing@admortgage.com
    • For general question related to your mortgage.
  • Insurance and Property Tax questionsinsurance@admortgage.com
    • Any questions about the insurance and property taxes; including renewals, changes and cancellations; force placed insurance, escrow disclosures and insurance claims (loss draft); or any other insurance/property taxes related matters.
  • Loss mitigationlossmit@admortgage.com
    • If you’re struggling to make payments on your mortgage, you might be eligible for loss mitigation. Loss mitigation has flexible mortgage repayment terms based on your financial hardship, giving you the chance to keep your home and avoid foreclosure.
  • Payoff requestspayoff@admortgage.com
    • Perfect for finding out how much exactly remains on your mortgage if you are looking to sell your home, refinance your mortgage or looking to get rid of debt.