September 12, 2023 @ 1 PM EST
Discover winning strategies to navigate market volatility and elevate your brokerage business in this insightful webinar, presented by Max Slyusarchuk, CEO, and Michael Pearson, SVP Business Development. Join us for “Navigating Volatility: Broker Strategies for Success” and learn actionable insights to secure your financial growth.
- Market Dynamics Decoded: Decode complex market trends and identify lucrative prospects.
- Non-QM Revolution: Leverage Non-QM loans to reshape your business landscape and reach new heights.
- Faster Closures, Bigger Rewards: Expedite loan closures while ensuring client satisfaction and greater rewards.
- Customized Non-QM Solutions: Explore A&D Mortgage’s suite of tailored Non-QM programs for diverse clientele.
- Take Immediate Action: Walk away with three actionable steps to ignite positive change in your broker journey.
About Max Slyusarchuk
Max Slyusarchuk is co-founder of Imperial Fund and a founder and CEO of A&D Mortgage with over 20 years of mortgage and banking industry experience. Mr. Slyusarchuk is also a shareholder and Vice Chairman of the Board of Home Federal Bank of Hollywood. Mr. Slyusarchuk is responsible for the day-to-day activities, strategic planning, business development, and building relationships with key partners. Mr. Slyusarchuk has successfully launched and raised capital for multiple projects across a wide spectrum of industries, including financial and construction segments. He has experience in both private equity investments and portfolio management for institutional and private sector clients in Eastern Europe and the U.S. Mr. Slyusarchuk holds a BS in Economics from MIM University.
About Mike Pearson
Mike Pearson is the SVP of Business Development at A&D Mortgage. With over 20 years of experience in wholesale and correspondent lending, Mike has a wealth of knowledge and expertise in the mortgage industry. In addition to his professional accomplishments, he is also a proud chapter president of FAMP Broward Gold Coast Chapter and has been recognized as Broker of the Year.
Now you won't miss the webinars
you're interested in.
Something went wrong.