Do you want to find out the latest market trends and rates, learn how to qualify clients who don’t meet Non-QM loan criteria, and explore technology for a better customer experience? Join us for the latest episode of A&D Digest!
Struggling with a loan scenario? Get a solution in 30 minutes!
Fill out the short form and get a call from our AESubmit Scenario
- Current rate trends: rates have increased from 2% to 7.5%.
- New opportunities: Fannie Mae rates are now in line with Non-QM rates
- Technology improving client experience: Quick Pricer, LOS, marketing materials, calculator for short-term rent
- Role of analytics in tailoring mortgage products
- Underwriters are your assurance
- Stable or slightly declining mortgage rates in the near future
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain valuable insights to stay ahead of the competition.
- NMN — Pending home sales unexpectedly rise for a second month. The National Association of Realtors’ index of contract signings to purchase previously owned homes edged up 0.9% to 77.6, the highest in three months, the group reported Wednesday.
- NMP — Foreclosure Rates Edge Up In August 2023. New data from ATTOM says foreclosures are on the rise. The report indicates a total of 33,952 U.S. properties faced foreclosure filings. This figure marks a 7% increase from July 2023, though it’s 2% less than August 2022.
- The MReport — 1 in 3 Sellers Are Relocating for More Spacious Homes. While many U.S. homeowners refuse to sell their homes in fear of losing their low mortgage rates, nationwide return-to-work policies are motivating one in every 10 home sellers to relocate, according to a new Redfin survey.
September 27 @ 1:00 pm EST
Expert Insights: Fall Housing Market Trends for Mortgage Brokers with Rick ShargaOnline - Zoom
Delve into the intricacies of the fall housing market and gain actionable insights that will empower you to guide your clients effectively. As the leaves change, so do the dynamics of the real estate market. In this webinar, esteemed real estate authority Rick Sharga will dissect the latest trends, providing you with the tools to navigate lending strategies in the evolving landscape. Whether you're a seasoned professional or just starting out, this webinar is your key to staying ahead in the autumn market. Mark your calendar and secure your spot to gain invaluable knowledge from a true expert.Register