Start your 2022 off with the best Non-QM mortgage lender. We’ve launched some new tools to help brokers price loans faster, stay connected more easily, and expand their pipeline with professional marketing tools. We’ll be unveiling even more tech during the first quarter of 2022, so now is the perfect year to become an approved Broker Partner.
Price Loans Faster with Quick Pricer
Have you tried our enhanced Quick Pricer yet? Price your loans anywhere, anytime, on any device!
- New and improved, intuitive interface for Non-QM scenarios
- Show your client what their expected monthly payment and interest rate will be
- Quicker selections by citizenship type, income types, occupancy, and transaction purpose
- Easily identify visually if your client is eligible and get hints on how to fix it
- Make immediate scenario adjustments
- State-specific eligibility factors built-in
- Allows for no FICO scenarios
- Visibility of potential pre-penalties for investment loans by state
Stay Connected More Easily with Telegram
Telegram is a messaging app with a focus on speed and security, it’s super-fast, simple and free. You can use Telegram on all your devices at the same time — your messages sync seamlessly across any number of your phones, tablets, or computers. Telegram has over 500 million monthly active users and is one of the 10 most downloaded apps in the world.
Access our News Channel and Chatbot on Telegram to get immediate answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding rates, turn times, programs, and other news.
Already on Telegram? Join us directly.
Introducing AD Studio
A&D Mortgage introduces a new technology platform — AD Studio — for its Approved Broker Partners to expand their pipeline by creating professional-grade marketing collateral. This free web-based service for Approved Broker Partners makes it easy for them to create professionally designed marketing materials — flyers, postcards, social media, etc. — from your desktop or your phone.