It looks like you may be using an outdated browser version that we don't support. Make sure you're using the most recent version of Microsoft Edge.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on this website may be degraded
This program is the best choice for those who are looking to minimize their down payment, especially first-time home buyers. Unlike Conventional loans, FHA programs provide you with opportunities to make your down payment as low as 3.5% for different types of properties.
FHA loans do have an upfront built in mortgage insurance designed to protect the lender in case of default.
- Loan amount up to $765,600 in high-cost areas for a single unit
- Eligible for primary and second homes
- More competitive rates and easier guidelines
- Faster turn times
- No appraisal, no income documentation required
- You must have made at least six payments on your FHA mortgage
- To qualify, you’re required to be current on your monthly loan payments
- Full Documentation
- Primary residence, Second home & Investment
- 80% LTV
- 700 FICO
- Cash out allowed up to 80 LTV
- Traditional Income Docs
- Loan amount up to $3mm
- 90% LTV
- 599 FICO
- Condo 80% LTV
- Cash out up to 70% LTV
- Super Prime & Prime Access Programs