This A&D Market Digest is full of game-changing news you won’t want to miss! From the highly anticipated launch of A&D’s ITIN mortgage loan program to DSCRs gaining momentum, Nikita Vernidoub and Nadejda Smocvin will guide you through the myriad opportunities you can now offer your borrowers!
Introduction of the ITIN program
- Unlocking homeownership for ITIN holders
- Criteria for eligibility for ITIN and property types covered
- Identification requirements for ITIN borrowers
- Benefits of the ITIN mortgage loan program, including expanded opportunities and flexibility
- Application process and documentation similarities to regular applications
- Exceptions and competitive advantages of A&D’s ITIN program
DSCR gaining momentum
- Reasons for the popularity of DSCRs
- A&D Mortgage’s unique approach to DSCR loans
- Getting started with DSCRs
- Mark Glaser’s DSCR webinar
Stay informed and inspired with the A&D Market Digest and anticipate the transformative journey ahead!
- MPA – A&D Mortgage debuts ITIN program for diverse homebuyer needs. A&D Mortgage has rolled out its new ITIN Mortgage Program to expand homeownership opportunities to a more diverse community. The new program is designed for individuals holding an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) but who do not have a Social Security number, including first-time homebuyers and property investors.
- SCOTSMAN GUIDE – Open the Vault. One consequence of the interest rate hikes over the past few years is that some homeowners are staying put and tapping the equity in their homes. Given the rapid appreciation in the housing market, many homeowners have large amounts of equity in their homes. One popular way to access home equity is with a second mortgage.
- DSNEWS – Zillow Forecast: The Hottest Housing Markets of 2024. Buffalo, New York, will be the hottest major housing market this year, according to a new Zillow study. New data found that affordability is the most powerful force driving real estate, bringing lower-cost markets in the Great Lakes, Midwest, and South regions to the top of Zillow’s 2024 rankings.
December 19 @ 1:00 pm EST
DSCR Demystified: A Broker's Guide to DSCR MortgagesOnline
This webinar is dedicated to unraveling the complexities of Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR) mortgages. As a mortgage broker, you will gain in-depth insights into how DSCR loans work, their benefits, and challenges. We'll also explore strategies for effectively utilizing DSCR mortgages to expand your client base and meet the unique needs of property investors. This session is ideal for brokers seeking to enhance their expertise in niche mortgage products.Register