The market is going crazy, rates are going crazy… How do you survive and thrive in today’s mortgage market? Find out the answers to these questions in the A&D Digest!
In the latest episode of A&D Digest, Alex Suslov, Head of Capital Markets, shares expert insights on the current state of the mortgage industry, and Mike Pearson, SVP of Business Development, provides updates from the Colorado Mortgage Summit.
Struggling with a loan scenario? Get a solution in 30 minutes!
Fill out the short form and get a call from our AESubmit Scenario
- Affordability challenges due to rising property prices and interest rates
- Increasing popularity of DSCR products for investment properties
- A&D’s improved guidelines, making it easier for borrowers to qualify
- Advancements in technology: OCR, AVM
- Advice on entering the real estate market and refinancing
- Highlights from the Colorado Mortgage Summit
Don’t miss out on this insightful episode to stay informed and make confident decisions on your brokerage journey!
- HOUSING WIRE— — California finally passes RON legislation. After a years-long voyage through the state legislature, Gov. Gavin Newsom signed a bill Saturday allowing remote online notarization in California. The bill was previously approved by the state legislature in mid-September.
- SCOTSMAN GUIDE — Putting Down Roots. The article covers essential topics such as understanding the unique needs of international clients, navigating complex documentation requirements, and building trust to facilitate a seamless lending process.
November 16 @ 1:00 pm EST
Crafting Your Mortgage Broker Brand and Dominating Social MediaOnline - Zoom
Unlock the power of your mortgage broker brand and conquer social media with this dynamic webinar! Join industry experts Phil Treadwell (LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/philtreadwell/) and Chelsea Pietz (Website: https://www.chelseapeitz.com ) as they guide you through crafting an impactful brand identity and mastering the right social media platforms. Gain actionable insights to stand out in a competitive landscape and engage your audience effectively. Don't miss this opportunity to transform your online presence and take your mortgage business to new heights. Reserve your spot now!Register