Get valuable insights on correspondent business development and securitization in financial markets from a recent discussion between Hanna Roslyk, Correspondent Business Development, and Alex Suslov, Head of Capital Markets.
- Benefits of securitization: more affordable financing and increased flexibility for lenders
- Securitized assets: residential mortgage-backed securities as a prime example
- The paramount role of credit ratings in securitization transactions
- Correspondent business development: working with lenders to sell loans to investors
- Understanding the distinctions between brokers and lenders in terms of roles and responsibilities
- Various channels offered by correspondent business: wholesale, non-delegated, and full delegated options
- Transitioning into the role of a lender: steps to consider based on your business goals and scale
- DSNEWS — Changing the Landscape of Housing. The usage of programs increased by 0.5% during the Q1 2023 according to Down Payment Resource (DPR).
- Wall Street Journal’s Buy Side — How to Get a Mortgage if You’re Self-Employed – Buy Side from WSJ. A&D Mortgage CEO Max Slyusarchuk shares valuable insights on working with self-employed borrowers to secure mortgages.
- MReport—Rent Hits an Average of $1,967. Rents grew by a minute 0.3% in April to a year-over-year price of $1,967, the 11th consecutive month of slowing rent growth according to a new report from Redfin. That compares to a revised increase of 1.4% one month earlier and a 16% increase one year earlier.
New Broker Orientation